So, since this sandwich is out for a limited time I decide to make it myself. I don't know if it was the brown sugar bacon or the sweet Hawaiian bun that made me want more. All I knew was that, 1.) They're going to take this sandwich away from my LIFE!!! And 2.) How can I make this brown sugar bacon somewhat the way they made it!
Prep Time: 5mins
Cook Time: 20mins
Total Time: 25 mins
6 strips of Bacon
1/4c. brown sugar
1Tbsp. Olive oil
5 sliced of Deli Ham
1 slice of Swiss Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cut your strips of bacon in half and place into a bowl
- Place your brown sugar and oil onto the bacon and rub down the strips until fully coated
- After bacon is coated place onto a nonstick baking pan and place bacon into the oven for 15 mins to until crispy
- While bacon is in the oven butter and toast your bun, and cook your ham
- When bacon is crispy carefully place onto your sandwich and combine the rest of your ingredients onto your sandwich
- Eat with fries or chips and enjoy the sweetness of your sandwich!